She is everywhere.
In the Residents Association of your Housing Society.
In the Mohalla Committees of sensitive areas.
In the charitable activities of her social club.
In the Parent-Teachers Association.
In the Self-Help Groups of her workplace and her neighbourhood.
She gives her time and effort to make a better community.
She deserves to be recognized and remembered.
If you know this good citizen, share her photo and story with us.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Submit a photo and story to Send Mail by March 7, 2017.
* Your photo should be of high quality (at least 300 dpi).
* Please ensure each entry has the following:
- Your name and email id
- The name of the woman, approximate year of birth and a description of their work in one sentence.
You are welcome to also share a longer account of their life, work and its impact.
Submission of the photos means you consent to the following:
* Placement in the Prajnya Archives for research and educational use.
* Permission to use in this and other exhibitions (with attribution).
* Permission to use in any other format (publication,etc) (with attribution).